Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Late Week 3 Check-in


This sucks! I made a bad mistake on Monday night. I was tired but watched Surface (cute show -- family friendly, lots of excitement and intrigue) with the kids. My mistake was to drink a cup of coffee at 8:00 PM. I came in here and worked on another project until midnight. Next morning I was tired, but functional. Where I think I really made my mistake was in not eating anything from 7:30 AM until after 1:00 PM. When I finally got up I was wiped. Had to knock off at 2:00 and slept for a couple of hours. I tried to start working again, but it wasn't happening. I don't think I was up for more than a couple of hours for the rest of the evening.

Lesson: Eat. Sleep. Not so hard, now is it?

3 comments:

carol said...

Hi Chris,

Everything works differently on treatment, and it appears different for each person. Try keeping a diary of how you feel, the up's and down's then hopefully you will see a pattern forming.
Some find it difficult to eat at 'normal' times, go with the flow but do make sure you eat every time you have the tablets.

Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Chris,

"Eat, sleep" a pretty reasonable mantra for treatment! Congratulations on month #1 completed.
Sue

Chris said...

Thanks for the notes. I'm learning. This stuff is not to be trifled with. When I'm tired, I need to acknowledge the fact -- something I'm frankly not accustomed to doing.

Week Four is here. My cell phone alarm just reminded me it's time for my pills. I don' wanna!

Water. Eat. Sleep.