Sunday, February 26, 2006

Early Week 7 Check-in


Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle! I'm flat on my back!

Friday is shot night. Saturday morning is usually a better day for me with Sunday my day to really be down. But I was horizontal for 16 hours on Saturday. I didn't even get out of bed until after 10:00 AM, this after going to bed at 10:00 PM. Did virtually nothing.

Sunday I made it to church, and managed to take my son to the sport store to buy some track shoes. I collapsed once I got home and have either been in bed or on the couch since then. I have a bit of a headache, but no flu-like symptoms, I just can't move! This is horrible. My wife is having a hard time with it. She's trying to do what needs doing, but it's hard for her when I'm crashed out.

I'm gradually coming alive this evening. Of course now, it's 9:00 PM and I just took my Elavil (Amitriptyline). Since I started taking it I'm sleeping better. But it that what's whacking me? This is going to be a long year.

No comments: