Friday, July 07, 2006

Week 26, Shot 24


Wow! I haven't been here in a while. It's been a busy three weeks, but nothing much appropriate for this. Just life. Kids back from camp, extra kids (my nieces) here for an extra week, son to the bone doc a couple of times (he's doing fine -- in a cast to just below the elbow). That followed by a short interlude of comparative normalcy, then a Fourth of July weekend run to California. It's a six-hour drive to the LA area where my in-laws live. I drove there and back. I didn't do a lot in between. We had the usual celebrations and fireworks.

Back home, I'm wiped. I took the rest of the week off and I'm finding I need the rest. Yet I went to bed late last night because I didn't feel like I could get to sleep. I awoke this morning about as tired as when I went to bed.

Today I ran some errands and did some maintenance work at a rental property I manage. By the time I got back I was pretty wiped, yet couldn't sleep when I crashed on the couch. Oh well. This is how I feel. Not bad, just tired and kind of grumpy.

This evening we went over to some church friends' house. Bratwurst on the grill, too much ice cream, the usual. Nice evening. My wife says I can put on a good show. But toward the end of the evening I must have been looking woozy because my host asked if I was okay. Just wrung out.

Now I have to go take shot 24. This is the halfway point. Nothing to do but keep going.

I'm stalling. To bed, but first the shot.

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

Still not sure if you are type 4 are 1?
Doing 24 weeks or 48?
Live in the county where the sheriff makes the male inmates wear pink underwear and eat moldy bologna or not?

uncertain4 sure